- 250g high protein flour
- 2 tsp instant yeast (use 1/2 packet of mauripan)
- 1 tsp improver
- 15g sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 13g shortening
- 160 ml water
- Mix dry ingredients and shortening with low speed till mixture becomes breadcrumbs.
- Add water gradually and knead till dough soft and elastic.
- Take out from mixer and round-shape the dough. Cover with damp cloth and let it rise double.
- Glaze the loaf pan with shortening.
- Divide dough into 2 or 3 portions. Round shape them and arrange in the pan. Allow dough to rise double in size.
- Glaze with eggwash and bake in oven at 180 degree Celcius for 20-30 minutes.